Introduction (the brief)

Photographic Skills B 
The Cyborg

Duration- 6 weeks

Deadline- 12.03.12

 This new assignment covers a lot of technical and computer skills ( Photoshop ) and I have to admit that I'm quite happy with this fact because I really enjoy using graphic software. For this particular project we've been told to produce an A3 photo-montage illustration consisting of our own photographs or images from the internet. Our theme for this brief is 'Cyborg' and I think this is very broad topic so I hope I will come up with some interesting ideas and satysfying outcome.

 For our initial research we've been told to take a look at:

-Walter Benjamin's 'The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction'
-Franz Kafka's 'Metamophosis and other stories' 

...and films such as:

-Terminator 2 (1991)
-Metropolis (1927)